UNITED WAY 11TH ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT A HUGE SUCCESS
The United Way of Pike County held its 11th Annual Golf Classic Tournament at the Woodloch Springs Country Club in Hawley PA, on Monday, May 8th 2017. After having a few days of rain and some cold weather, the course was ready for the golfers event though it was a brisk start to the tournament. The fundraising event included Continental Breakfast, Putting Contest, Hole-in-1 Prizes, Awards, Raffles, 50/50’s and Full Luncheon Buffet. In addition to participating as a golfer, there were several sponsorship levels available for interested individuals and organizations. We would like to thank all of our sponsors who participated in our outing by either being a Tee-sign sponsor, event sponsor or a golfer. There were many levels and we were pleased to have each and every one of you apart of our event.
“The United Way Golf Tournament is one of our signature events. We are extremely happy with the amount of money we raised this year at this event. It has been a success in the past and every year we continue to grow our Golf Outing. Many businesses and residents come out every year to support the United Way and have fun while doing so. It is with the proceeds from our signature events and donations alike that allow the United Way to carry on the mission to alleviate hunger and homelessness right here in Pike County. Together we can help our friends and neighbors in need and continue to enrich the lives of others. I’d like to thank everyone who participated in the golf outing, our sponsors and a big thank you to Woodloch Springs Country Club for holding our annual golf outing.” stated Matt Osterberg, UWPC President.
The United Way of Pike County would like to thank the following sponsors who have provided their very generous support for the outing:
· Signature Sponsors: The Lodge at Woodloch: A Destination Spa and Woodloch Pines Resort, Wal-mart, Highmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
· Hole-in-One Sponsor: Abeloff Auto Group
· Gold Sponsors: Primecare Medical Inc., The Dime Bank and Kahr Arms
· Silver Sponsors: Grimm Construction Inc., Econo Pak, Gresham’s Chop House
· Bronze Sponsors: John Gilpin; Pike County Treasurer, Sharon Schroeder; Pike County Recorder of Reeds, Denise Fitzpatrick; Pike County Prothonotary Office, Davis R. Chant Realtors, McGoey, Hauser, Edsall Consulting Engineers, LLC., Wayne Bank
For more information about the United Way of Pike County or upcoming events you can call us at 570-296-9980 or visit the UW website at www.unitedwaypike.org. www.PikePaHelp.org. Give, Advocate, Volunteer and LIVE UNITED!